Etsy Mini

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Etsy Finds: Garden Markers


A few weeks ago when my mom and I were up at the Lavender Festival we saw some really cute garden markers. They really caught our attention, obviously, because we even took a picture of one of them.


I decided to search for some markers on Etsy and the first ones I found were these cute little nickel ones by Nina Gibson Designs http://www.ninagibsondesigns.etsy.com/ . They would be perfect for any little herb garden, be it on your deck or kitchen window. They sell for $28 for a set of four and can be printed with the herbs or plants of your choosing. This would be a great gift for a beginning gardener or anyone who enjoys cooking with fresh herbs.


The thyme marker is made by metal garden art http://www.metalgardenart.etsy.com/ . You can choose from a selection of 13 different herbs and plants. I like the simplicity of this design and plus as it rusts it gains more of that garden charm. The markers are priced at $9.95 each.


Last, but not least these markers by Art by Jack http://www.artbyjack.etsy.com/ are pretty freaking cool. I love the way the letters have the look of being stacked precariously. You can get a set of ten for $64 (the stakes sell for $8 a piece, so essentially you get 2 free). These would look great in nearly any garden, I know they would look amazing in mine. I might need to start dropping some hints. It's not completely ridiculous to ask for random surprise gifts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment