Etsy Mini

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Photo Summary of the Last Year

One of my 2013 goals was to start blogging again and somehow it's June and I haven't written anything.  For shame!  In my defense, there's been a lot going on in my life.

So let's do a quick recap of what has happened since my last blog post....



I met Track while on a trip out of the country.  
We started traveling between Redding and San Francisco to see each other.  


We went on a trip to Tulum, Mexico.  
Which I had been dreaming about doing for years. 

Photo courtesy of www.geektreks.com
Then I moved to San Francisco to be closer to him.  

Photo courtesy of www.seed100.com
 I got an awesome job in the financial district, 
right across from the Transamerica building.

Photo courtesy of www.hookedonhouses.net
Then I moved into this building (minus the ivy).  It's got incredible views and I've got two closets in my room, unheard of in the city.   I am in love with this place and am in full nesting mode at the moment.

This just scratches the surface of everything that has happened, but now you are basically caught up and you got to miss out on the awkward transitional periods.  You're welcome!  I am excited to start writing again and I've got a lot of new topics I want to dive into.  









         

No comments:

Post a Comment