Etsy Mini

Friday, March 12, 2010

Goat Book on Etsy

What a wonderful question! I'm pretty sure everyone loves goats. Goats are just so cute and funny. Yes, I said goats are funny, what you never heard one tell a joke? They are hysterical.

Anyway, I stumbled across these adorable books made by BridgetFarmerBooks. The entire book is sketches of goats, obviously I love it! I want to start sketching goats, but that would take an ability to draw and that's not my strong suit. So I guess I'll just have to be content admiring the sketches of others.

Bridget also has another shop on Etsy BridgetFarmerPrints where she sells her prints. She has a lot of pictures of birds, but yes, she has prints of goats too. So go check her out.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...cute! I do love goats too...me and my son both wish we could have them. Alas we're in the city limits. One day, maybe!

    ReplyDelete