Etsy Mini

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Blog is Born

Well, it seems that part of entering adulthood is getting a your very own personal blog. So I thought now might be a good time to become a women and get rid of my myspace page and get a blog instead. I'm still working on getting rid of the myspace. It's harder than it seems. Also, I just opened a shop on Etsy.com under the name WillowLily (hint hint go check it out). It's brand new hardly has anything in it yet, but I am hoping that changes in the very near future. I was having photo cropping problems, but thanks to Antoine my best friend's French husband (her American husband isn't as helpful, stupid americans) that is under control. So now it is just a question of making the time to get everything listed. I'm a terrible procratinator. I swear it is getting worse with age. Anyway, back to why I am starting a blog. I thought it might be a good place to put all the information I hoard about gardening, crafting, cooking (ok not so much this), and all my other passions and projects I manically fall in love with on a daily basis. Plus, it is one more thing to force my friends and family to read and act excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment