Etsy Mini

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hometown Bucket List (Suggestions Welcome)

Funny, how so much can change and yet things basically look the same.  I took a little jaunt across the country and in less than a week I managed to change my mind about nearly everything.  I was ready to pack my bags and move to the cold.  In all honestly, I don't even think I knew what cold felt like.  Well, I learned quickly, and it didn't take long to make me realize I had taken California and all she stands for in my life for granted.  I need sunshine the way most people need food.

So I came home, back to this place I have spent most of my teenage and adult life trying to escape and yet again I got to see it with new eyes.  This is my home and I need to fully experience everything she has to offer before I pick up and leave.  So I think I will start working on a Hometown Bucket List!  The goal is to give me something to focus on and let me see a different side of good Ol' Redding.  I'm taking suggestions if anyone wants to tell me restaurants to try, trails to hike, places to go, etc.  Hopefully, I will have at least most of the list done by the end of the week.  I will post what I have finished by this weekend.  Thanks for your help in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment