Etsy Mini

Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 2- Breakfast/The wonders of Cheesecake!

The next morning, Stephy and I had the daunting task of figuring out where to eat for breakfast. After much discussion I made the final decision. We were going to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory, for several important reasons. 1) It's traditon or we are attempting to make it so 2) You can order booze with breakfast 3) finally and most importantly I had to have a Stefanie Cheesecake. It is the Most Amazing cheesecake/red velvet cake in the world! Yes, the whole world! So it was settled. Steph's boyfriend Matt would meet us at the cheesecake factory and I would order dessert for breakfast. We had a lovely breakfast with mimosas and my usual, eggs benedict with no ham and avo instead...yum yum yum! Then the real moment of truth arrived the cheesecake was served. I was a little nervous to try it, just because...well, what if it wasn't as good as the last time? What if it didn't make me close my eyes, sigh with contentment, and do the happy dance? Well, I decided it didn't matter and I took the first bite and it was.....hmmmm.....ohhhhh....so amazing...so perfect! I closed my eyes, sighed, and did the happy dance. Breakfast was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment