Etsy Mini

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Missing My Moon Maidens

As the full moon approaches, I can't help but think about how my last Moon Party was a year ago, how did the time fly like that? Every full moon a group of ladies would get together to celebrate. It was different every time. We met for happy hour, made bath salts, set intentions, took walks, made meals, or sat out in the garden. What mattered was the getting together, the celebration of the passing of time. Luna (the moon's latin name) is an ancient time keeper. I have to stop myself right now, before I launch into a lecture about the ties between women and the moon dating back to the stone age. If you do want to know more about that, contact me. I'll seriously be over the moon about having someone to talk to about it (pun intended).

The point I'm really trying to get to is, I miss my moon maidens. Since I moved back home I usually celebrate by myself, but every once in a while I get a phone call or a text that says "Did you see the moon?" and I know I'm not the only one looking into the night sky and it's as if we are all together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment